Marotte Old Papier Mache Mannequin Hat Xixth
Old fad to maché bust head painted original condition and attic! Paper mache bust head with painted face, painted bodice with normal wear and color gaps on the hair, nose and eyes, to see the pictures.
The foibles heads were manufactured in Paris, especially among both manufacturers, and danjard paindebled ets. This hobby is not signed. Old head bust in boiled boiled cardboard painted in original status and attic! Head of papier-mache bust with painted face painted bodice, normal wear and tear on the hair, nose and eyes, see all pictures. Heads made in paris, In Particular at two manufacturers, and danjard paindebled ets.
The item \The seller is \This article can be shipped worldwide.
- Color: beige, black, green, red <\/ li>
- changed object: not <\/ li>
- Type: cap, hat <\/ li>
- suitable for: woman <\/ li>
- epoch: late nineteenth <\/ li>
- Gender: Women <\/ li>
- material: cardboard boiled <\/ li>
- Manufacturing country: France <\/ li>